Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra State Candidate and Outside Maharashtra State Candidate:
- Candidate should be Indian national.
- Candidate should have passed HSC (Std.XII) exams of Maharashtra State Board of secondary and Higher Secondary Examination or its equivalent examination with subjects English, Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Technical educational subjects.
- Candidate Should have secured minimum 50% marks(minimum 45% marks in case of Backward Class categories and persons with disability candidates belonging to Maharashtra state only) in the subjects Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry/biotechnology/Biology/Technical Vocational subject added together
- Candidate should have obtained a valid score in MH – CET 2018 or JEE MAINS (paper – 1) 2018.
Admission Process Details: (Something not to be missed)
- Stage 1: Online Registration (Most Important Step)
- Stage 2: Confirmation of form at Facility Centers in person (FC’S)
- Stage 3: Display of Provisional Merit List
- Stage 4: Online option forms for CAP Rounds
- Stage 5: Allotment and confirmation of seats by paying a DD of Rs 5000/- at Admission Receipt Centre
- Stage 6: Counseling Round
Please visit http://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/ for further details.